Thursday, October 13, 2011

For a Good Cause...



October just so happens to be Ovarian and Breast Cancer Awareness month so emails about cool awareness initiatives have been flooding in. I recently learned about Electrolux's campaign with Kelly Ripa where they are in search of America's Favourite Comfort Food. They are giving $1 to Ovarian Cancer Research for each vote on your favorite comfort food and are committed to raising $1 million overall.


It is amazing to see companies like Electrolux get creative about how they donate money for a good cause. Cancer research is extremely important to me. My great aunt suffered from ovarian cancer and I recently lost a part of my ear to skin cancer (great surgeon, can't notice a thing).


Anyways, vote to get closer to a cancer free world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.