Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Name your Snowman

I have taught Children for over 27 years. Owning and operating a preschool was the happiest time in my life. I was able to meet so many people in my community and the best part; I got to play with their children every day. Here is a little craft that some children did in Ms M's Blog classroom, it is so simple but so cute. 
Children are so cute. These children were given enough circles to spell their name. Once the children place a letter on each circles, the children then glued the circles in order onto construction paper. The children were given an extra circle to draw a face and then they placed the hat on the snowman's head.  How adorable is that? 

Will you make this with your child today? Make your snowman and send it to me at "weecareclinic@mail.com". I will post it on this site for you.  I look forward to seeing your snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.