Friday, January 6, 2012

Oh, the little things...

This amazing little boys name is Phoenix.  He has made himself a sock puppet and is very proud of it. Nothing much to it really, but he will have a lot of fun.

Thanks for your photo Phoenix 
I love the simple things of life.  In all honestly what I love most about life is family  (who doesn't)? Families get so busy with the day to day groan of their jobs, bills, chores and non-stop phone conversations. I try to break away from these mundane things in life. I made a list of all the things that I love to do, now I make sure that I choose one of these things on that list and follow through with it. The activities that I like to do are things like back yard barbecues, sitting around our fire-pit, picnic by the ocean or just relaxing with a good book. Even if your job requires you to work 5 days a week, try to put aside some time for you and the ones you love.  Make the magic happen. It's the simple things in life that will keep your sanity in check and give you and your family memories.  

You don't need big money and expensive toys to have fun, all you need is a sock, some felt, googly eyes, cold-glue gun and an imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.