Thursday, January 12, 2012

So the Saying goes...



As the saying goes, mothers know best! So, we've tapped into mommy wisdom and other motherhood or child-rearing 'experts' (like comedians) collecting funny quotes. psst... Do you have a quote you want to share? Leave a comment below. We'd love to hear it! 

“I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” Phyllis Diller

“Poverty is hereditary - you get it from your children.” Phyllis Diller

I asked my mom if I was a gifted child…she said “they certainly wouldn’t have paid for me.” Unknown

“If evolution  really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” Roseanne Barr
“It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” The Golden Girls

 “Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.” Dennis Fakes (I use that one on my daughter...) Haha, be careful on this one. I did this and now my daughter doesn't like her middle name.  Oops!

“I’m not going to vacuum ‘til Sears makes one you can ride on.” Roseanne Bar

Children are Amazing.
Young children laugh so easily, are so innocent, are resilient of lifestyle changes, are selfless and forgiving, are motivated to learn all that they can learn, compassionate and kind and children are always trying to make sure that “YOU” are happy and love by them.  Tell us how you feel about your child…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.