Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kid Cool: Nautical: Part 1

So, I've got this nautical event coming up called Sail Past; where boaters sail past their Commodore (like a Captain of the Yacht Club) in full salute and acknowledge his great work and the beginning of the boating season. Now the reason I bring this up is because it is a huge deal and you must look your part, ie. Navy blue's and white's. I did my research and it got out of hand....

For the Kids,

1. Pippa & Julie Stripe Sailor Dress ($34) 2. Mini Boden Nautical T-Shirt ($24) 3. Sperry Top-Sider Halyard Crib Shoe ($25) 4. Vineyard Vines Embroidered Fishbone Club Shorts ($60)

For Mom,


1. Sour Cherry Earrings ($4) 2. School Boy Blazer by Forever 21 ($30) 3. New look dress (Sold Out Already!) 4. Raven Clutch ($15) 5. Michael Kors watch ($140) 6.Wedge Sandals by MIA ($60)

Just wait until you see my nails tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.