Tuesday, June 19, 2012

For Your Teacher

Being a teacher myself, I've felt so many mixed emotions on the last day of school, sadness, anxiety, happiness and most importantly, I hoped that I had fulfilled all of the developmental needs for each child. Here is a great idea to show your gratitude towards that special teacher in your child's life.

This is what Riley made for me this year. Riley used his two little hands to make a flower. A little help from mom they wrote, "Thank you for helping me grow".  I love it, thank you!
Give this a try and show your teacher how much you appreciate her/him. All you need is some paint, a permanent marker and canvas board. This is easy. There is nothing better than giving a heartfelt "thank you" to your favourite teacher! A simple thank you can really brighten up anyones day, so lets pass on the gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.