Monday, July 30, 2012

This is for you...

Dear Everyone,


For quite some time now, I have been wanting to thank EVERYONE for their continuous support with the WEE CARE Website. 
HUGS to EVERYONE who participates on our site, a HIGH-FIVE to the pencil pushers; your complimentary letters and ideas, keeps me going, a Bow to my Web Page Designer for having patience with me, and finally.., my HEART goes out to the DONATORS.., you are the very special people that just keep giving and giving to our Auctions; We really do appreciate how much you help.   

Thank You to EVERYONE... EVERYWHERE who BIDS on these AUCTION items, it's your donations that helps to heal a child. 
Sincerely, Pam Potts "Wee Care" :0)

If you would like to donated an item to our Auction Please contact us Email: hello@weecareclinic
We will be happy to advertise your company on our site.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.