Wednesday, September 19, 2012

About Me



Hey, I thought I'd give you a little peek at who I am.  I'm starting to know a little more 
about some of you who write me and send photos, so here is a little glimpse into my life.
I will also share all kinds of Projects, Fundraising for BCCHF, Events around our areas,
Shopping and Great Deals. Oh, and there will also be the occasional post about my life,
grandchild, and grand-dog.
I have four children,  3 boys ( two of my kids are twin boys) , 1 girl. I have a wonderful 
and very talented husband, an awesome son-in-law, a beautiful almost daughter-in-law, 
I have a grand-dog and a absolutely darling little grand-daughter. I have truly been blessed 
with my wonderful life and I never feel it's not enough.  SEE.., IS SHE PRECIOUS OR WHAT?    
To see more click on the.., About Me tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.