Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Formal Introduction...


Hi there! My name is Pam. And I am a child enthusiast. 
For the past 25 years I was the proud owner of Rise & Play Preschool & Junior Kindergarten and taught over 500 - 3 and 4 year olds. During that time I had also raised 4 children of my own, two of which were identical twins. But now, I would like to help those in need. 

I began the Wee Care Clinic in 2007 because I felt like I needed to contribute, in some way, to children in need. I was told to take an experience from my life (which will be posted soon) and take from the positive...and this is what I came up with! I organize and monitor the Wee Care Clinic with the help of children from different communities and schools. The young children dress up like doctor's and give check-ups to the public. 100% of the proceeds benefit BC Children's Hospital and other child organizations to help the health and care of children.

Wee*Care is a blog, dedicated to parents, that will hopefully inspire you to interact with not only your children, but others who need it. With the years, work, and experience that I have; I still continue to be inspired by so many of you who, like me, have children of their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.