Friday, November 18, 2011

Recycled Rainbow



I don't know about you but we go through an extraordinary amount of pens, pencils, crayons and felt tips. I don’t understand what happens to them! I always feel at bit guilty throwing away pens and buying more and more…which is why I was happy to discover Remarkable, a UK-based eco factory who make recycled pens, pencils and stationery. The pencils we got were CD cases or possibly coat hangers in their previous life. How cool is that? They are not that much more expensive than normal pencils and it’s fun to explain to my kids that they are using a recycled coat hanger to draw with! The products range from stationary to potted plants. My favourites are the recycled stationary gift sets. Check it out!
Check out the Remarkable shop for all sorts of stationery items and more! 1 EUR = 1.6 CAN


Do you know of any Canadian Companies that do the same? Or any other amazing products out there? Email Wee Care and let us know so we can tell others! Please leave your name so we can thank you personally. Wee look forward to hearing from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.