Friday, November 18, 2011

What 'Wee' have been up to...


What an exciting morning I had yesterday. 


I arrived at the Garibaldi Highlands Elementary School In Squamish, BC to do an introduction of the Wee Care Clinic. I stepped into Mrs Yates classroom at 9:15 and was greeted with 29 adorable children who are, as of now, little Doctor's in training. The children had huge smiles and lots of inquisitive questions. Some of the kids wanted to get into their Doctor's attire right away and start offering check-ups; this will have to wait for my second visit. Thanks to the kids for being so enthusiastic and very interested.

"I want to be a Doctor because, you know what, I damaged my spine before! From the monkey bars." ... and I thought they were still locating their 'head and shoulders, knees, and toes'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.