Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snowman Cupcakes

Look what I found...Snowman cupcakes. 

NOW.., I know I've been sending out a lot of Christmas Baking ideas for the kids and followers, I just can't help myself. There are SO much creative baking recipes in the web-world. I'm going to have to start up another daycare.., just so I can have someone to bake with.  This Snowman will make your kids smile. Give it a try!

You will need:

1. Turn the TV or Computers off and get YOUR KIDS...
2.  Cupcakes, baked and frosted (your choice of frosting)
3.  Mini Oreos (2 ½ per cupcake)
4.  Lollipop sticks (1 per cupcake)
5.  White-Chocolate covered mini marshmallows (1 per cupcake…you can find these where regular marshmallows are found)
6.  Several uncooked spaghetti noodles (optional)
                                            7.  chocolate (only if using the Spaghetti)
                                            8.  White almond bark
                                            9.  Black and orange food markers
                                            10 Assorted sprinkles



It's pretty self-explanatory.., don't you think? if not visit this site, Click Here. This will give you step by step easy instruction.


Do you have someone with a Birthday in December? I do.
I think I'll make the cupcakes instead of a cake.  Yummy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.