Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kids Adventures: Tree Day

Healthy Forests Make a Healthy Planet
This is so cool!!  I'm going to go to this event and help out on Tree Day.  Tree Day is a volunteer event, families and friends come together to work towards beautifying their communities.   Check it out..they have one coming up on September 16th at 10:00 AM. Who wants to meet me there?  Oh man.., I'm so excited! They say all you have to do is find a tree site.., here, then you have to register.., here and then show up at the event site.  For me it's here.  Looks like a lot of work but they say it's fun! Have a look..



My Site Leader in Squamish is Heidi Lith, her email is heidi.vanlith@td.com (just in case you want to come) and I will be working at 38551 Logger Lane in Squamish.  I hope you come out to see me.  I was going to get a manicure..probably not a good idea...haha  Hope to see you there!!
Make sure you watch for the up and coming post of my tree planting adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.