Wednesday, December 5, 2012

D.I.Y: Candles

I love decorating at Christmas time. I find that I have to be very careful not to over do it! With only three weeks way until Christmas, I better get busy and first on my list is candles. I want to make my home warm and rustic. Here is my theme for this year. I will show all my cool ways to decorate with the rustic look, so keep watching.
I'll start my rustic theme by making candles. Candles for my dinner table, candles in the living room..,
bathroom and candles in every other room too. Mason jars are an awesome way to get that country rustic feel. If you get tired of the look, then switch it up and use them for storing dry goods such as oats, rice or beans. I love these jar because they seal so well. Give these a try, its 's simple but so beautiful.....
Here is what you need: Raffia, mason jars (big or small), tea lights, and sand.

Look how gorgeous this is! I love this look and best of all, my husband loves it too!! How are you decorating this year? Do you have a theme? Here are my favorite blogs today: Its Rustic Living, This gal lives for the simple things in life, what a beautiful way to live.  -and-  The Rustic Chick This Rustic Chick lives on my grandparents farm and is loving it. Make sure you check her out, you'll love it!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you so next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I just finished mine and they look very pretty on my tables.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy leave your comment.