Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Small-fry Picks: Banana-Snowman

This morning  Paige's and I wanted to make something different for breakfast. Searching through my kitchen the only thing that interested me was a banana, a staple that is often found my kitchen. I thought about making a fruit salad, but then decided to get a little more creative. 

I started searching through my cupboards.., I need a banana, apple, raisins and celery..............

Wishing for snow to fall instead of rain, Paige and I decided to make a snowman and here he is...
It's time to eat him!  We had a side of peanut-butter and honey for the celery, Paige put the peanut-butter and the honey on everything, of course! Do you have snow at your house yet? What will you make with the first snow fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.