Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Small-fry Picks: MAC & CHEESE

Some days I wake up with crazy cravings, like today!  I woke up this morning and all I could think about was mac and cheese.?! I don't have any craft dinner in my cupboards, so it looks like I'm going to be making homemade max & cheese. I'm always trying to think of ways to make things that I cook a little more interesting. Here's my mac & cheese.

Mac & Cheese
1 cup of elbow noodles, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup butter, cheese (as much as you like), 2 tbsp flour, 1 table spoon mustard, a dash worcestershire, pepper and hamburger meat (as much as you want)

In medium sauce pan melt butter then add flour, slowly add milk and whip until you have a nice creamy consistency. Add mustard, worcestershire, pepper and then slowly add the cheese, I used 1-1/2 cups of cheese. Stir until creamy. In a frying pan cook hamburger until brown and cooked through and let simmer. In another pan bring water to a boil and add the noodles, cook until done.

Now it's time to bring everything together. Pour cheese sauce over top of the noodles and then add hamburger. So good and my craving has been satisfied. Yum!  Do you ever get cravings that you just have to fulfill, no matter how unhealthy it is? Well..., I do.  Don't forget to Like our Page at the top.

Watch for our auctions.. Bid to WIn You can get some great deals on this site.  Have a look at our Buy Page for some great deals on jewellery and tutu's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.