Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday Party Ideas

I love Birthday Parties! Some of my friends have put on some creative parties for their children . I think the best party I've seen was a Lego party put on by Johanna Proudfoot (I'll see if I can get some photos for you). I thought I'd share some exciting ways to celebrate a Birthday.

 The Birthday girl or boy can personalize her or his own cake or let the children attending decorate the cake.
How about a pirate theme? Search for treasure (hand out a treasure map), pirate hats and eye patches.
Monsters party ideas, create a monster cupcake and who can draw the goofiest monster and frame it?
Tell me some of your ideas.. I will post them.., if you mail the info to weecareclinic@mail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.