Monday, January 30, 2012

I managed to get... The Lego Party

Hello, hello! Johanna here... Ever wonder how to make a your child's birthday more memorable?  Inspired by a friend who knew how to make the Lego cupcake toppers, I put together this terrific, colourful, Lego themed Birthday Party.  As you see below my son LOVES LegoI think I captured this party perfectly. For me, the best way to incorporate the theme and really make it feel magical for the children was to use bright coloured decorations and have lots of yummy food. My intention was to get the WOW factor, and I did.  The children loved it. I created an awesome event filled with tons of fun!

This is my son Carter and he turned.....
 5 in August 2011!
The Lego theme was a huge success. From Lego gift jars filled with candies to Lego brick goody bags for each child to take home filled with,... you guessed it, Lego toys! 1 Lego toy and colouring sheets.
How cool is this?
Would you like to know how to make these Lego Pops? Let us know and I'll share my secret....

Johanna P.

I would like to thank our guest blogger today for her amazing party idea. If you would like to become a guest blogger, please email your submission to Wee Care for children. Johanna, email your address to weecare4kids@gmail.com to receive a small token of our appreciation for submitting your blog.

Thank you for being a part of our site which helps the awareness that sick children need our help and support. From one mother to another, be there for your child. Hugs to you Johanna!
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy leave your comment.