Saturday, March 23, 2013

It's spring, yeah!

What is it about spring that you really love? Is it the warmer air, longer days, the soft green look in the trees or the start of the flowers blooming?
http://www.techcarellc.com/category/websites

Could it be about cleaning out the kids rooms or starting the spring cleaning in the house?  Do you do that once a year garage sale thing? I do like the garage sales.., maybe...,
I'll have one myself.

http://livingwithinourmeans.blogspot.ca

For me.., it's about the longer days and beautiful colours outside!! Daffodils and tulips are the first flowers to pop up in my garden. Now I just have to wait for the apple & cherry blossoms which are my second favourite spring colours.












What ever it is that you love about spring, get out there and enjoy it!
CLICK the BID button on our side bar and enter in on some of the great deals. You could be a winner!!  Put a smile on your face and try it out, I bet you'll smile all day long.

3 comments:

Don't be shy leave your comment.